Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
4 bread slices, trimmed
117g cheddar cheese, shredded
1 thinly sliced avocado
Salt and black pepper to taste
59g mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Preheat the air fryer to 204°C and lightly brush the baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Place the bread slices on the pan.
3. Spread ¾ of the mayonnaise on the bread slices, then sprinkle them with ¾ cheddar cheese.
4. Fill the wall and centre of the pan with the avocado slices so the pizza will look like a peace symbol with 3
5. Crack each egg onto each compartment and spread the remaining mayonnaise over the eggs.
6. Sprinkle the avocado with salt, pepper, and the remaining cheddar cheese.
7. Place the pan in the air fryer and cook for 7 minutes.
8. Sprinkle the mozzarella on the pizza and cook it for an additional 3 minutes.
9. Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition- Per Serving: Calories 302kcal, Total Fat: 28g, Carbs: 4g, Proteins 10g
Variation: The desired cheese can be used.