Preparation Time: 7 minutes
Cooking time: 23 minutes
2 sweet potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt to taste
4 eggs, beaten
59ml whole milk
pepper to taste
4 bacon slices, cooked
59g cheddar cheese, grated
2 sliced green onions
1. Wash the sweet potatoes and cook them in a microwave for 8 minutes until they are soft.
2. Wear the oven mitt and slice the sweet potatoes lengthwise into halves.
3. Scoop most of the sweet potato flesh leaving 2 ½ cm thick flesh.
4. Brush the sweet potato skins with oil and sprinkle them with salt.
5. Preheat the air fryer to 204°C.
6. Place the sweet potato skins in the air fryer and cook them for 10 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, mix the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a skillet.
8. Cook the egg mixture for about 2 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly.
9. Top the sweet potato skins with 2 spoonfuls of the egg mixture and 1 slice of bacon.
10. Cover the sweet potato with cheese and cook in the air fryer for 3 minutes.
11. Garnish the sweet potato skins with green onion and serve.
Nutrition- Per Serving: Calories 207kcal, Total Fat: 12g, Carbs: 15g, Proteins 11g
Variation: The desired type of cheese can be used.