Cooking Time: 7 Minutes
1 large egg
¼ cup cornstarch
¼ cup plain bread crumbs
3 bananas, halved crosswise
Chocolate sauce, for drizzling
1. In a small bowl, beat the egg. In another bowl, place the cornstarch. Put the bread crumbs in a third bowl.
2. Dip the bananas in the cornstarch, then the egg, and then the bread crumbs.
3. Spray the air fryer basket with cooking oil.
4. Put the bananas in the basket and spray them with cooking oil.
5. Select the AIR FRY function and cook at 350ºF for 5 minutes.
6. Open the air fryer oven and flip the bananas. Air fry for an additional 2 minutes.
7. Transfer the bananas to plates. Drizzle the chocolate sauce over the bananas, and serve.