Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
8 ounces white mushrooms, sliced
2 poblano peppers, seeded and diced
2 ears corn, shucked and kernels cut from cobs
1 medium white onion, diced
¼ cup canola oil
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2 (10-ounce) cans green enchilada sauce, divided
6 to 8 fajita-size flour tortillas
Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
Lime wedges, for serving
1. In a large bowl, toss together the mushrooms, peppers, corn kernels, onion, canola oil, chili powder, garlic
powder, cumin, and paprika until the vegetables are well coated. Arrange the vegetables on the sheet pan in a single layer.
2. Install a wire rack on Level 3. Select AIR ROAST, set the temperature to 400°F, and set the time to 20 minutes. Press START/STOP to begin preheating.
3. When the unit has preheated, place the sheet pan on the wire rack. Close the oven door to begin cooking.
4. When cooking is complete, remove the pan from the oven and let the vegetables cool.
5. Drain off any liquid from the pan. Transfer the roasted vegetables to a large bowl and add the lime juice and 1
cup of mozzarella. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
6. Pour 1 can of enchilada sauce in the bottom of the casserole dish.
7. Lay out the tortillas and place up to ¼ cup of filling in the center of each. Roll up the tortillas and place them
seam-side down in the dish. Pour the remaining 1 can of enchilada sauce over the enchiladas and top with the
remaining 1 cup of mozzarella. Cover with foil.
8. Select AIR ROAST, set the temperature to 400°F, and set the time to 15 minutes. Press START/STOP to begin preheating.
9. When the unit has preheated, place the sheet pan on the wire rack. Close the oven door to begin cooking.
10. When there are 5 minutes remaining, remove the foil and continue to cook to brown the top.
11. When cooking is complete, remove the pan from the oven and garnish with the cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.